SUDzMusic - Charged SUDzMusic - Charged

Not bad at all!

A nice club mix with typical elements and harmonies regarding its genre :D!
Though I would have liked a bit more diversity in the structure and a bit less of the womans "Ahh" sound^^.

Sift - Fiji + Alias Pharow Sift - Fiji + Alias Pharow

I too find this is a professional piece!

I really like it.

Somehow the whole thing strongly reminds me of the artist "Pryda" and his music especially when the bass drum parts kicked in (starting at 1:37).

Nevermind about comparisons, you did a great job with this well produced and well mastered piece - like the big ones ;)!

Keep that up guys :D!

MrFijiWiji responds:

dudly budly

Dreamin demo Dreamin demo

Alter Bridge

Well as the author of this piece I must say that the resemblance of the >>beginning<< of both songs is close.
But I don't really care since Alter Bridge was musically unknown to me until the reviews now^^.
I wrote the beginning of this piece including the first and second verse in early 2006.
Thats all I say to this mess of stealing accusations^^.

&amp;quot;Last Minute&amp;quot; - Soundscape "Last Minute" - Soundscape

I love the feeling

I really love the feeling in this song, it's like you said the end of something.
Your awesome skills in arranging and producing such beautiful pieces amaze me once more.
It strongly reminds me of the music score from the game Mirrors Edge which gave the game this particular unique feeling (to be precise it's unreal, sterile feeling) ;).

Great work on this dreamy, end time like piece of music.
I really like it very much :)!

XayberOptix responds:

They say death is inevitable; I say if it is so, then let's hear about it! Get it? ;) OK, I know that was lame. Anyway, thanks for a great review!

Before the Storm V2 - CaL Before the Storm V2 - CaL

Nice

Very nice melodies and interesting instrument phrasing but the distorted parts are really a pain :(.
The piano starts to distort and the strings at 0:31 onwards sound somewhat broken^^.
But what I really like is this kind of Baroque style and harmonies in the second half (beginning at 1:22).
I think if you work on those minor things it'll turn out really nice :D!

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; The Journey <EagleGuard> The Journey

Interesting

It's really interesting how different people set the word "Journey" into music (myself included^^).
I like your concept and selection of instruments.
The background drums are somewhat nervous to keep it going :D, I like that (although the rythm too random at times)
The Part beginning at 1:24 is for me like a moment of decision or a waiting for something.

All in all a very nice and epic piece of music :D!

EagleGuard responds:

Yeah, I guess 'Journey' isn't really an original title, but I though it fitted the song well enough. =p

The drums aren't top notch in this song, but I've tried to improve this in later songs. I'm usually too lazy to update my music, unless it's really necessary. I do take all feedback serious though, and I try to take it into account in future songs.

Thanks for the review! ;)

&amp;quot;Journey - Reloaded&amp;quot; - Collab. "Journey - Reloaded" - Collab.

Astounding

what you did in those 10 hours.
I love it and not just because my piano is in there^^.
It has now got an even more epic feeling than before.
As for completing the piece I fully support the reviewer before me :D!

Keep it up man!

&amp;quot;Tai Chi Orb&amp;quot; RAC5 "Tai Chi Orb" RAC5

Interesting theme

for a political issue^^.
It sounds very military (which it should I guess) and that fits the scene for me (of north korea mostly). The theme of struggle comes very clearly through I think :).
The idea of a reunion sounds very attractive and if it's going to happen a lot of people around the world would be very happy.
North koreans would be happy at most since a lot of them live in utter poverty.

I like this piece ;).

-:.Wind of Sorrows.:- -:.Wind of Sorrows.:-

Very enjoyable

I liked the song thoroughly :D.
Not too much layers, just as much as I can perceive without to much efford^^.
I think it's a well produced piece and the melodies are really great :).
The base line has a very good groove and keeps the whole thing running :).
I also need to mention the overall "softness" of the sound. Listening to it is very enjoyable ;).

Good work and keep it up!

garlagan responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad to hear this from such an awesome pianist =D

Jazz at Midnight Jazz at Midnight

Interesting try

The backing somewhat reminds me of FF7 :D.
In most cases the solo instrument fits the backing and those parts are really cool! But there are also some parts where it sounds really dissonant^^.
The run at 1:16 is a classic one ;)

All in all a nice try ;)!

GronmonSE responds:

I've never played FF7, only 8 :D

Hm...dissonant? Wish you had mentioned where ;)

Thank you!