Search For Black Knight Search For Black Knight

Neat little animation

The story was quite standard but you narrated it pretty well :).
The graphics may not be so good but they were sufficient to visualize your story.
A bit more action would be good.

And thanks for using my music :D!

Dud

Penguins can fly Penguins can fly

^^^^^^

Nice little and funny animation. The ending is really good :).

Thanks for using my music! ;)

snowball873 responds:

Thanks for making it

Crustclock'sMissingPeggey Crustclock'sMissingPeggey

Hey cool

Very nice story and really good graphics and animations.
I hope to see something like this again (at least at the next Clock Day ;) )

Thanks for using my music :)

keep it up!

KidneyBeanClock responds:

Thanks for making the music, man. It was perfect for the scene.

Melodies Melodies

That's some interesting gameplay

A really nice game.
It's simple yet not too easy.

But what makes it really interesting is your focus on music and that worked out really well.
Very interesting idea :D.
I even came a bit into stress in the louder part near the end where the balls were flying everywhere XD.

But my favourite part in this game is the end when those balls hit the bars perfectly synchronized with the music. And since there are only slow single notes one can follow the presicion of your work very well :D.

Thanks for using my music and keep up the good work :)!

ps.: my score is 349030^^

Orbox B Orbox B

This is serious brain work

But it's out there for that I think ;). I had a huge hang on lvl 6 and 13. But now I'm stuck on 28 (like some others too). Now I need a break :D.
But creating such puzzles must be a lot more complicated than solving the puzzles or am I wrong :/?
Well done!

GameBalance responds:

Thanks!

Schnappi Shooter Schnappi Shooter

LOL

schni schna schnap... boom yea kill the bastard!!
I know this series and i hate it too! I always get angry when I just hear this song (especially when a stupid kid has this song for his mobile phone and the song starts ahhrg -_-)

good job ;)

SUDzMusic - Charged SUDzMusic - Charged

Not bad at all!

A nice club mix with typical elements and harmonies regarding its genre :D!
Though I would have liked a bit more diversity in the structure and a bit less of the womans "Ahh" sound^^.

Keep it up!

Sift - Fiji + Alias Pharow Sift - Fiji + Alias Pharow

I too find this is a professional piece!

I really like it.

Somehow the whole thing strongly reminds me of the artist "Pryda" and his music especially when the bass drum parts kicked in (starting at 1:37).

Nevermind about comparisons, you did a great job with this well produced and well mastered piece - like the big ones ;)!

Keep that up guys :D!

MrFijiWiji responds:

dudly budly

Dreamin demo Dreamin demo

Alter Bridge

Well as the author of this piece I must say that the resemblance of the >>beginning<< of both songs is close.
But I don't really care since Alter Bridge was musically unknown to me until the reviews now^^.
I wrote the beginning of this piece including the first and second verse in early 2006.
Thats all I say to this mess of stealing accusations^^.